Friday, June 6, 2008

Next Time



Sadly I found out that Nook has closed its South Ave store, but happily they will be reopening in July in Pittsford which is closer for me. So my daughter and I stopped in Threads and found a few wonderful things and of course the South Wedge market was wonderful and I did get another flower from JoAnn. I also got four pints of homemade sorbet and icecream from some lovely children representing Creekview Sorbet and Icecream. I absolutely love coconut sorbet and was thrilled to find it and eat it for dessert last night. I also bought pear sorbet, blood orange sorbet and honey coffee ice cream. It is supposed to be 95 degrees this weekend so I am sure it will all get eaten and I will be back next Thursday for more! Creekview Ice Cream & Sorbet is located at 674 South Avenue Suite 271.4550

No comments: