Monday, November 23, 2009

Busy Bee

FRIDAY NOV. 27 & SATURDAY NOV. 28

10 AM-4 PM

SATURDAY, DEC. 5 & SUNDAY, DEC. 6
10 AM–4 PM

I have been working like crazy. Hardly eating, rarely showering and getting up super early to hopefully have enough merchandise for all the sales in which I am participating. It is amazing how much harder one works when when one is working for oneself. (I like the word one! Because that one to which I am referring is me - just me). I am selling work at two sales this weekend. More Fire, Rochester's wonderful glass hot shop is having their annual Holiday Open House and sale. You should not miss this one! It actually runs two weekends, but come this Friday, get there early and get the best of the offerings of hand made glass at low prices and each piece is completely unique. If you make jewelry there is no better time and place to get glass beads. Elizabeth and Jen spend weeks preparing the Gallery and making beautiful ornaments. At $20 each they are a steal. Also there will be demonstrations of Glass Blowing and bead making. Kids will love love love this show!

I have a number of quite wonderful items in the sale if I do say so myself. This choker has copper green glass beads that I made, turquoise, pyrite and green Czech glass beads all together on knitted silver wire. Below is a bracelet that has amethyst, turquoise, pearls, pyrite and amazing purple and copper green glass beads that I made on knitted oxidized silver wire and black silk thread.

No comments: