Monday, November 9, 2009

congratulations


I watched Sesame Street all the time as a child. Even when I was 21 years old, I remember returning home from Rome after being abroad for six months, and the first thing I watched on television was Sesame Street. It was such a warm and friendly reminder of my roots. Change is essential to growth and Sesame Street has been criticized for creating the short quick pace that led to generations addicted to adderall and MTV. But I believe that the consistent, exciting and new information provided by Sesame Streeet created extraordinarily talented and creative people. Google came out of it, along with a number of innovations in technology, film and education. Congratulations Sesame Street, and thank you for being there for me and my children. I look forward to watching with my grand children someday.

No comments: