Sunday, August 21, 2011

Busy Weekend



Started out Saturday morning going to the Public Market to have our weekly tacos only to be told that the mexican restaurant is closing; next week is their last week. I am devastated. I love this small family business that makes the freshest, tastiest most wonderful tacos in the entire world. They moved locations once before - so I am hope the Market will embrace this amazing vendor and find them a new space.



Saturday afternoon, Donna and Michael flew into Canandaigua airport on/in their new Cessna to have lunch at the Rio Tomatlan for a late Mexican lunch. Yes, Allen's sister's husband has his own airplane and he also has spontaneity. They left Selinsgrove, PA at noon, had lunch in Canandaigua, and and arrived home by 7:00.





I am still learning my new i-phone and I took many videos before I was told by Aster that I was taking videos not photos...



Today is a full day too... I feel overwhelmed by the amount of work that is not getting accomplished. But I know I will enjoy the fun day ahead.

No comments: