Thursday, May 15, 2008

There is still no cure for the common birthday.


There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents ... and only one for birthday presents, you know.
The Mad Hatter (aka Lewis Carol, aka Reverend Charles Lutwidge Dodgson).
This photgraph was found through a google image search for unbirthdays... I couldn't find its origin or any info on it. I am having a difficult time trying to define my birthday and I have settled for this image - for some reason that is not very clear to me. I do like the photo, perhaps it expresses the ambiguity of the day. FYI - The flag is half staff todaybecause today is National Peace Officers Memorial Day. 42 years and I have never realized my birthday was a National Holiday... I searched for celebrities who are celebrating their birthday today too but came up wilth a pretty lame list: 1937 - Madeline Albright,1936-Wavy Gravy (Clown and Activist),1930- Jasper Johns,1923 - Richard Avedon, 1894- Jean Renoir (son of Pierre Auguste).

1 comment:

belvedere beads said...

happy birthday little bird. if astrology is your sort of thing sharing a birthday with wavy gravy is something to ponder... hope to see you soon, i still have earrings for you.