Sunday, June 14, 2009

Felted Striped



Here is the bag I mentioned earlier that I knit up alot of the itchy wool yarn I have that is just no good for sweaters or mittens. I have a few more skeins of the periwinke and it becomes a very soft material when fulled. So I have begun another bag using that yarn. 144 sts. per side on 9s! I know it seems that might as well make a sweater, but I have such difficulty following patterns. The bags are easy because I just knit stockinette for a very long time. And the yarn was paid for a very long time ago. The bag pictured was 104 sts on 9s (two pieces sewn tog as I dislikes circulars), worsted weight itchy wool yarns and it shrunk up to a perfect 10 x 12 inch bag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore this bag! If you ever decide to sell it, please let me know!!! I love the red square the most, but it's just generally awesome.