I actually finished something - the silky light blue shawl/wrap (unknown yarn). Although I am seriously thinking about putting sleeves on it and making it into a sweater. I just love the yarn and I know that I hardly ever "throw" on a wrap, as I own quite a few and never wear them.
Oh, who am I kidding, I need to complete the thing and move onto the long list of the things I have on the needles.
List of all the things I have already started:
1. I have been knitting all my itchy awful wool yarns into a striped bag/purse to be fulled (as fulled is the correct term for when you wash a knitted wool object in order to felt it).
2. I started a baby sweater using the off white hand spun cotton I got at the Guild Auction.
3. I have a bubble gum pink cotton Aran baby sweater that I started possibly fifteen years ago.
4. I have to finish that horrible stripey cardigan. I still have to knit the sleeves and I just hate knitting on small circulars. I also have to knit the piping - so maybe I can get motivated to do that soon.
5. I started a beautiful intargia sweater years ago that is using various yarns for which I do not know the yardage. It is, so far, a brassy copper, dark chocoalate and raspberry. I have yet to find one more perfect complimentary yarn to make sure it will work. I have knit one side of the front and half of the back- hard to believe, isn't it? I really have to frog the front side piece and just can find the heart to do it.
6. I have fingerless gloves going (always).
7. A second bag to be fulled, made of an awful dirty snow colored mohair with sparkles. The sparkles get all over me when I work on it.
8. And today I am casting on for a lavender bag, the yarn is a great color, but itchy, itchy, itchy!
I think that's it.
7 hours ago