Friday, June 26, 2009

Something new

So, I have not posted in over 11 days. That is odd for me. I am a little tired of looking at that priest image so I decided I had better get something new up...

I have been working a lot on different things and I have had to spend some time at the hospital as my husband has a lower bowel blockage that is not life threatening, just extremely uncomfortable and annoying. The docs are trying to avoid surgery but it is a slow go at waiting to see what of two possible scenarios will happen. Scenario 1- the blockage will go away on its own . Scenario 2- docs need to make it go away with a laser. It has been 5 days now of waiting...

But for a little enjoyment here is the image I just put together to advertise a show I will be having at Crocus Clay Works (opening Friday August 7th).


No comments: