Friday, August 22, 2008

Decisions

So here is the finished piece in place. And I do really love it.
I played around more with the pieces to this puzzle and I think I may rip the painting in half and have the house shape/flyswatter hanging down in the empty space...
These colors are truer to the reality of the painting. In the photos below I was using photoshop adjustments to give it something it just doesn't have.

I am working on this piece for our living room. I have a large frame that I am repurposing for an empty wall. It is getting there. I need to sand down the shininess of the acrylic paint and decide how much collage to use. The oval of wallpaper is bothering me - I like it and I dislike it. I am considering painting something over it to push it back...but I don't want it very complicated.

1 comment:

Megan Chapman said...

I love this work of yours..
So glad to have found your blog and your art.