Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Coming up...

Coming up:
Artist Row is this Sunday! I am so very excited.
But before then, I have such a busy, fun filled weekend coming up.
I am going to Buffalo on Friday to see the Art in Craft show at the Burchfield Penney MuseumMahine Rattonsey
Delirium
2007
Glass, High Fire Enamel, Found Window
14.75” x 39.5” x 6”
and also the Bad Habits exhibit at the Albright Knox (Bad Habits invokes a motley selection of the more deliciously naughty art in the Gallery’s collection), I will go to the Hemlock Fiber Festival on Saturday, but most exciting of all is the Public Market's Artist Row on Sunday! My favorite thing at the fiber festival (other than yarn and roving) is watching the sheep dogs at work. The dogs are always so serious and the sheep are always so ridiculous. I will have a lot of fiber work for sale at the Public Market on Sunday including felted bags and purses, hand knit fingerless gloves and mittens, felt jewelry and animals. Everything I make is a one-of-a-kind, you don't want to miss it!

No comments: