Monday, September 7, 2009

The Summer of Uncertainty

The summer of uncertainty. Well, the summer is officially over, but the uncertainty remains. I have been invited to interview at the private school. I have not quit my current position yet.(Yet being a key word). This taking life one day at a time is becoming upsetting for me. I am a planner. But I do have lots of arts festivals for which to prepare, and I really love that part of this season. The first of which is the Public Market Artists Row on Sunday, September 20th. I have all my items consuming the living room as I try to create new displays. 
Above is a purse I hand knit and fulled (felted) in the wash.
Below is a picture of my daughter on the sauna. I am permitted to post it because she has it on her face book.

1 comment:

belvedere beads said...

Gasp! I thought Artist's Row was in two weeks. Time to freak out...

Knitting season officially starts on Monday night with the first RKG meeting. See you there?