Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Mornings

I am not really interested in sharing my working life with the world, but because I consider this blog a kind of historical journal for my own purposes, I want to document the beginning of the 2008 school year. I work in a high school that is going under severe renovations and new additional building. The work is supposed to be completed in 2010. So, this post is for me, to look back at in two years and either see improvement or be even more miserable about how long it is taking. Some of the construction is interesting to look at. I love this yellow wall board against the blue sky.I like two things about my job. I arrive at 7:30 and for about six weeks I will get to see the sun rise as I head up over Ellison Park. The other thing I love are these brilliant turquoise blue panels on the outside of the building . There is a stack of them on a trash can in the courtyard and I am trying to figure out who to bribe to get them.

No comments: