Thursday, September 11, 2008

Waking Up


It was dark this morning when I woke up. It is really hard to wake up when it is dark. We were running late, and I drop off my son at his Highschool on the way to mine and it usually works out pretty well, except this morning I drove the direction to the middle school by mistake (as that was where he went last year) and when I had to make a quick left to turn around I almost hit a kid on a bicycle, who was going down the sidewalk on the wrong side of the road, but still I felt terrible. The bicycle kid did a quick save and circled off to the side and I apologized. I hate mornings like this. I did however see a couple of large crows, one of which was very proud about a large peice of food he was carrying. I love crows and we have alot around here. I always thought that a raven was the same thing as a crow, but it isn't.

No comments: