Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Bedroom

We moved into this 60's house over four years ago. It has zero personality. No wood work, literally no window sills. But I am beginning to love it. I am looking forward to making the family room curtains this weekend with some amazing Anna Marie Horner fabric. After watching Leanne win Project Runway I am desperate for some pattern! Here is a picture of our bedroom. It has this gorgeous vintage wallpaper that is in excellent condition. (We stripped the wall paper of of every other room in the house). I almost love our bedroom, as it is close to perfect. We found these vintage table lamps ten years ago and they were born for this room. The curtains were original to the house and they are a lovely raw silk. I found those amazing pillow cases at Target this August. I just need the perfect (affordable) rug and I will be happy.

1 comment:

belvedere beads said...

oh, the room is gorgeous - no really magazine spread, drop dead, gorgeous.