Saturday, December 27, 2008

I will spin


So far this winter break has been both relaxing and productive. I have made two dresses for Mod Molly (see below) and I have four pairs of gloves to sew up and post to my Etsy shop. I have gone to the gym and run 3 miles on the treadmill three days in a row now and I hope to keep it up all week! But what I really want to do is spin. Not at the gym but in front of the fire. I got my spinning wheel over two years ago and I am pretty sure I only used it once last winter. I had a need for yellow (which I have again) so I started on this gorgeous merino roving. I really want to finish it all and knit something with it. I also want to clean out the basement (my studio) and do some wonderful cooking and baking.
This is the dress I knit for Mod Molly. Aster tied a satin Christmas ribbon around the waist. I think it looks pretty good. I still need to knit the matching hair band I promised.

No comments: