Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trinity Stitch


Karen at infiknit uses the trinity stitch for her beautiful hand knit neck warmers and fingerless gloves. I was so smitten with her work at the Second Stories} Indie Market that I attempted a little piece of it at lunch. I messed up terribly at first and then go the hand of it. The little baubles come out so lovely, but I cannot take my eyes off my knitting as I work. Too much thinking , not enough knitting for me. Perhaps I will use it more someday. Karen also has a wonderful blog you should check out.
If any knitters out there are interested, the Trinity Stitch is worked on a multiple of 4 sts. and 4 rows
Row 1 (K1, P1, K1) in one st. then P3 tog. -repeat to end
Row 2 Purl
Row 3 P3tog then (K1, P1, K1) in one st. - repeat to end
Row 4 Purl

No comments: