Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Stuffies

I fell in love with this little guy at Lori Brown's Etsy Shop, Morning Glori. I wanted to surprise my daughter with a replicate, but it is kind of impossible to surprise anyone at home as I do all my sewing in the dining room. I did go ahead and make four of these little ugly bunnies (as I call them) for Easter gifts and I am excited to make more. I think the ear placement and ear size could make a big differnece in each one's personality. I will make them only for gifts though as I hate to steal some one else's original design and then profit from it. Although I did change the shape, and I used felted wool sweater pieces instead of fur, the face is what makes them so cute - and I definitely stole that from Lori as seen below. You can purchase her creations here. She also has a fun blog.

No comments: