Tuesday, April 7, 2009

soft sweater


So, after the disaster of the itchy sweater, I ordered some beautiful soft cotton and silk yarn by Cascade. I do not recommend getting yarn sight unseen from the internet but I bought a couple of balls of this stuff from my local yarn store and loved it so I ordered what I needed from Webs. The sweater is based on the most knitted cardigan on Ralvelry, the February Lady Sweater. It is a great top down raglan on #8 kneedles, I just changed the lace pattern to cables and voila!

1 comment:

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

I love it! I wish I had the patience for knitting that you do. What a perfect color and just in time for spring.

I've been meaning to say thank you for the awesome apron! I called Jake right after I opened the bag and told him that now I had to buy that ridiculously expensive dress :) It totally made my day!