Thursday, April 16, 2009

never say never

I said I would never order yarn off the internets again. I hate not being able to feel it before I buy it, but I went and did it again. I ordered enough yarn for a brown cotton sweater for myself, all because I wanted to wear a brown cotton sweater tomorrow and I realized I do not own one! (and because I am very bored and all I can think about is knitting, specifically sitting on the beach and knitting).

Berroco Pure Pima -Color - Walnut

Gauge:5.5 sts = 1" on US 6 Weight/Yardage:50g/115yd $6.00 discounted 20%, plus shipping it comes to $58.75 for a sweater I still have to make. So as soon as I finish the Stripey Cardigan I will start on this walnut one - I might make the Turbulence U-Neck Pullover by Norah Gaughan... Which means I have to order her book - as the pattern is not free on Ravelry....

or maybe I'll make the Riding to Avalon Sweater by Connie Chang Chinchio
from Knitscene, Fall 2008. t is a hooded sweater that is super cute.



No comments: