Monday, March 8, 2010

windows

I am head over heels in love with this new Kokka design. I have no place in the house for it, I may have to design a whole new room just so I can have it my life - maybe a table cloth? Maybe a skirt? It is so rich and wonderful. This one is Kokka too. And I am in need of fabric for the bedroom as I decided to completely abandon the teal and blue idea... The dandelion fields fabric I had chosen is beautiful, but upon having it as pillows and the ottoman cover I decided I just hated that baby blue color in it... which makes me realize some of the options I have pictured below are probably not going to work. My favorite is the last, Robert Kaufman's design, but it is sold out everywhere. I want roman shades for the windows and I may attempt to sew them myself, I may hire someone more able at the sewing machine to make them.

Joel Dewberry above and below. These are a little too flowery for my taste.

Another Kokka above and the one I want below.

No comments: